Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't Try, Just Do


The last week or so Adonai (the Lord) has really been pointing out to me one of the reasons we (the Bride) have so many problems during our walk and a weak witness. We keep trying. That’s it, we keep trying. Where in Scripture does it tell us to try?
About a week ago a young adult Christian brother was talking to me regarding the appearance “feelings” between him and my little sister. He spoke about how girls don’t see things they way we guys to and misinterpret when a guy is “nice” to them and they think that means we (guys) have feelings for them. Needless to say his blaming my sister ticked me off. Thankfully I...
to read the whole post, go tohttp://www.intheredletters.com/main/index.php and click the blog button on the top right.

Shabbot Shalom, have a peaceful day of rest


No comments:

Post a Comment