Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just Had My Joy Stirred

How often do you see or hear something that so fills you with joy you can hardly sleep. Or makes you want to just shout it from the rooftops. Like falling in love with my beloved wife, I was always talking about her to my peers. And then when I met Messiah, talk about falling head over heals in love! Wow! I had to tell everybody. Well something I watched last night, rather this morning, stirred up those bubbly feelings of warm fuzziness.

I started watching this video from youtube early this morning, although I really needed to get to bed. Well five hours later I just had to get up, I couldn’t stop thinking about it and how excited I was. I still am obviously.

Maybe it has something to do with “to whom much is given, much is required.” Admittitly, I’ve been given much, as have we all, so I know Adonai (Lord/Master) requires much. What an awesome honor! El Echad atta papa, Daddy you are an Awesome God! Had to give Big Daddy a shout out, you know how it is. He’s so good.

So anyway, the video is mainly about the world, the government, Bilderbergs, Trilateral Commission, Counsel of Foreign Relations, the world banking system/economy, etcetera. Things most of us already know about, if we’re not living with our heads in the sand so to speak. I mean no insult if that applies to you, we’re all ignorant of something.

The video filled me with incredible excitement. Talk about having your joy stirred up. It’s so marvelous, so astoundingly breathtaking when you see the Words of Scripture (The Holy Bible) being lived out. I tell you, watching the video was like watching a picture Bible show. Incredible. I just can’t help but be overjoyed at it all. How many generations have waited for what we are blessed to observe? All of them.

I’m having different feelings inside of me as a result.

The king in me thinks of how to fight and protect my family. How to defend what I’m entrusted with. Psalm 82:3 comes to mind, Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Do I follow the Psalmist example? Do I follow King David’s example? Do I want to be like David? Is he my example to follow?

The priest in me is overjoyed with the fulfilling of Yahweh’s Word as it continues to come to life and it’s fulfillment on our planet. I rejoice to see His Kingdom coming and long for His Rulership over His earth.

As recorded by Z’kharyah (Zechariah) 12:8-9 In that day shall Yahweh (the LORD) defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as Elohim (God), as the angel of Yahweh (the LORD) before them. And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

The prophet in me causes my heart to ache for the residents of the world and to be used by Yeshua to draw those in darkness into His glorious Light. My heart goes out to the world, yet so longs for my King, The King. Yet I must allow Adonai, Yeshua (Lord/Master-Jesus) to use me to redirect them from the highway they are on. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Matt 7:13-14

Please don’t misunderstand, I’m not claiming any of those titles, merely my positional authority in my home.

So which do I follow? Which is correct? One or all? Do I take up the sword like David? Tell me, why was David not allowed to build a Temple for Yahweh? Did it have something to do with blood on his hands, even though it was in obedience to Elohim? What’s the Temple of Yahweh now? We know that the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the goyim (gentiles). 1 Cor 3:16 tells us we are;

Know ye not that ye are the temple of Elohim (God), and that the Spirit of Elohim (God) dwelleth in you?

And why did Messiah tell us...click here to READ THE REST OF THE STORY on my website www.intheredletters.com, then just enter and click the blog button.

1 comment:

  1. Shalom Daniel. I'm getting ready to look at the video you are talking about. I had a similar experience today. I posted it on my blog site. www.arrestedforsedition.com

    Shalom in Messiah and שמח חג השבועות
    (happy Shavuot)

    ReplyDelete